Movavi Screen Recorder Review
Odds are you may have noticed just how different screen recorders are from each other. Some are extremely basic and provide the bare minimum, with only a simple interface and the most basic of features. Others however are packed to the brim with additional features some of which only loosely relate to screen recording itself and are likely to be used infrequently.
If you’re looking for a simple tool that will let you record videos from your screen quickly and conveniently however, there is one that stands out above and beyond the rest: Movavi Screen Recorder. Its design and approach to screen recording is unique, and its features cover everything you need in terms of the essentials.
Easily Set Up and Start Recording
Arguably the best feature of Movavi Screen Recorder is its intuitive design. Due to its clean and simple user interface coupled with its straightforward approach, it is easy to set it up and start recording. More importantly it won’t require any past experience or technical expertise.
To be completely honest even if you’re using Movavi Screen Recorder for the very first time you should be able to set it up to record in a matter of minutes at most. All it will take is a few clicks for you to configure the recording parameters and get it underway.
That intuitive approach extends to other features within the software as well, and every aspect of it will help simplify screen recording and make it more accessible. For an example of how easy it is to use, you could head over to www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-download-netflix-movies.html.
While the features in Movavi Screen Recorder are relatively basic compared to some of the more bloated options out there – it focuses on providing an essential set of tools and options. With its features you will be able to:
- Define the capture area to record the entire screen, a program window, or a specific area.
- Set the audio sources to record including the system audio or audio from external devices such as a microphone, or both.
- Adjust the volume levels of each audio source individually.
- Record video footage via a webcam.
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions by making them clearly visible on the screen.
- Set the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for fluid video playback.
- Automate the recording using a timer or scheduler so that there is no need to manually control it.
- Trim out any unwanted parts of the recording after it is complete.
- Save the video in any popular format or create an animated GIF from the clip.
As you can see between all of those features you should be able to set up Movavi Screen Recorder to record exactly the video footage that you want from your screen – and could even trim out any parts that may be inadvertently recorded. In short it will provide you with versatility where it matters most, and will ensure that you’re able to record videos from your screen effectively.