These days, it seems like no matter where you look, stories about the lack of money, jobs and excitement in Toledo and the surrounding area dominate our attention. At the Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, we have decided to politely ignore this bad news and start seeking out the good news instead.
Our “Good News Good People” contest will seek out nominations from Northwest Ohio citizens who know people going out of their way to create good news. Twice a month our office will select a “Good News” winner and that person will receive a personalized prize pack valued at over $100. There are countless good people doing good work in our city, and we want to share their stories as widely as we can.
We are looking for people to help us in our effort. If you know someone who is achieving great things in spite of the wealth of bad news that’s nagging at our region, we want to hear about them. Please consider nominating someone about their good news so we can make sure no good deed goes unrewarded.
About “Good News, Good People”
The “Good News, Good People” contest is a year-long program sponsored by Charles E. Boyk Law Offices.
Here’s how it works:
If you know someone who goes above and beyond to better their community, nominate them to win!
• Nominate anyone who has a great story to tell—the volunteer at the local food shelter who puts in more time than anyone else, the teacher who stays late to help students with their homework, the child who donated their allowance money to charity, or anyone else who makes Toledo a better place to live.
• On the first and third Monday of every month, the Charles E. Boyk Law Offices will select one person’s story as a winner.
• Each winner will receive a prize pack valued at over $100 that is tailored to the person’s story and interests. The winner will also receive a certificate commemorating their good news story.
• Nominators will be entered into a monthly drawing for a “feel-good” prize of their own.
• Visit www.charlesboyk-law.com to download a nomination form and to read the stories of past winners.
About Attorney Charles E. Boyk
Charles E. Boyk has been a licensed attorney in the state of Ohio since 1983 and is the founder of the
Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC. Charles has handled thousands of personal injury cases ranging from small whiplash injuries to wrongful death claims. He is also the co-author of several books including The Ohio Accident Book, in which Charles provides information and tools that can help deal with insurance companies and the often inevitable and complicated litigation.